.::. rEaDeRs .::.

How important the readers to a blogger?

1. Is it like the viewers to TV program?
2. Is it like the spectators to a football game?
3. Is it like readers to a book?
4.Is it like food the human being?
5. Is it like the sand on the beach?
6. Is it something else?

As a blogger that not famous like me, i appreciate people who drop by at my blog and read my post. I feel glad if they take the hassle to leave comments. However, I'm blogging for various other reason. Even though i didn't have any readers,

I still meet some of my objectives.

I blog for my self. As long as I can put my thought, i met that objective.

I
blog to enhance my writing skills. As long as i write, I'm polishing the skills.

I blog for money... Can't meet this objective without readers.

I blog to updates my friend about me. Especially some long lost friends. So i just drop the blog address / link to them, so they can follow if they got time for it. However, I have to admit that I didn't blog about everything in my life. I've put some limitation to it.

Therefore, I concluded that so far, I'm satisfied with my blogging activities.

wassalam

0 comments: