.::. bEaTiFul EyEs .::.




“For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.”
- Audrey Hepburn




Lately i just talk about the beautiful eyes so many times. Eyes are the first thing I notice in a person, especially in a woman. Sometimes a woman locks my gaze with her beautiful eyes, either because they are. Women are so often embarrassed of my behavior that the only way to gaze at their eyes is to start a conversation, but this is sometimes seen as a wooing attempt, while I just wanted to look at something beautiful: a pair of eyes. Then, I realize that I was staring at the beautiful creation and I'll call that
'Keindahan & Kesempurnaan CiptaanNya'.
Alhamdulillah.

wassalam



0 comments: