.::. cAn'T sLeEp...:( .::.

....'sleefy' LIFE....

It's been a while since I had the 'taste' of sleeping at night...
I've tried... and end-up became too tired and still can't sleep too....
I've tried drinking honey lahh, milo lahh... even camomile tea...peppermint tea...
and whatever-fancy-name tea... still, I can't sleep...
Am I sick?? ....
Insomnia?? ....
Am I???...

Insomnia is a symptom of a
sleeping disorder characterized by persistent difficulty falling asleepor staying asleep despite the opportunity. It is typically followed by functional impairment while awake. Insomniacs have been known to complain about being unable to close their eyes or "rest their mind" for more than a few minutes at a time.

Hmm... :(
Could you help me...??? It became worst and worst since the accident... :(

wassalam

0 comments: