10 April 2009
Day-12 : Makkah Al Mukkaramah.

We wake up early at about 3:30 a.m. We still have to pack items that we have used last night and this morning. We reached the mosque just in time for Subuh prayer. We return to hotel for breakfast, packed some more and bring our luggage down to the hotel lobby, went to the mosque to perform Tawaf Wida’ recited the doa at the Multazzam and return to hotel
to wait for our bus.

Everyone helped carry all the bags near to the bus. The driver is having a hard time putting everything in. I have no idea other people bought so many things and there are bundles and bundles of things.




The "Floating Mosque" at the background



Peace from me

My last day in Makkah. But certainly not the last time in my life.
I will remember how poignant it was seeing Kaabah in front of my eyes.
For more than a week my everyday routine filled with tawaf , compulsory
pray together with sunnah pray. I made promise to myself that I won’t miss everyday

prayer and not to postpone it when the times come. I proud of myself
to be able to recite Al-Quran most of the time in Masjidil-Haram
and I began to fall in love with English translation of the Noble Quran. I should
be able to understand and digest Allah’s words.

The journey was smooth as the highway wasn't as busy as in Malaysia.
The views were mostly of barren land and hills of rock and sand.

We arrived at Jeddah around noon time. Visited the Mesjid Terapung at the Red Sea.
We were taken to a seaside where we had our lunch. Whilst having lunch and facing the Red Sea, I couldn't helped but thought about the journey made by Prophet Musa across the sea with the Pharaoh's troops close behind him.

11 April 2009
Day-13 : Doha-Kuala Lumpur


We arrived at KLIA around 15.30….Overall the trip was just an amazing experience.
I learned a lot, I saw a ton, and it was just incredible feeling to be there.

Insya'Allah I (and everyone else) will get to go again for Hajj.

If I had to choose which I liked better between Makkah and Medinah…well Medinah is much more relaxed. But I’d definitely choose Makkah. Theres a feeling of intensity there. Like I can say Insya'Allah anywhere at anytime, but when I said it there it just felt so much more powerful and a stronger sense of it would happen.

Ya Allah please purify my heart and make my life at ease. His Sacred Place is embedded
deep inside my heart and soul. I will be close to Him no matter where I am. Whenever I’m longing for Ka'aba I will put my hand on my heart .
I know He always be in special place deep in me.


Alhamdulillah... thank you Allah for inviting me to be one of the guests in Your House...
ok, thats all for now....THE END.


WASALAM

0 comments: