.::. WHEN .::.

Menangisi seseorang...., sesuatu....?
Semua kerana kita tidak memilikinya...,
Kesedihan pun lalu mengisi hari hari kita...,
Berusaha menjadi seolah olah lebih baik...,
itukah jawabannya...?

is it...?

I kept crying these days...
,
Not knowing how to manage all my problems...,
Kept feeling i'm the biggest loser...,
Not being able to sincerely smile...,


I SMILE OUTSIDE AND CRYING INSIDE..,


But here I am... and I will try my best to keep this blog up to date.

TO ALL MY READERS

Happy reading.. enjoy...
and thank you for supporting me, and my blog.

wassalam

4 comments:

A'kum, mungkin AdikRose harus lebih percaya dengan kekuatan 'Doa & Tawakkal'. Insyallah Tuhan akan tunjukkan jallan keluar segala masalah kerana semua dugaan datang dari-Nya.

Found your blog while googling for KPOC contact details to send my CV to. Can you please give me your HR contact phone and email pls? Thanks.

November 28, 2008 at 3:55 PM  

M'salam, welcome to Silent Is GOLD Aidzeel.
Last week my friend from ChonocoPhilips call..he need urgent senior structure engineer...berminat?. Actually which Department you working right now.

November 28, 2008 at 10:07 PM  

I'm a Sr. Mechanical Engr with one of the major operator in Miri.

ConocoPhilips is also an interesting prospect employer, can you please e-mail me their HR contact person details? Or I would be glad if you could pass my cv to them. Lagi direct contact ni lagi bagus since e-mail2 pon HR people ni susah sket nak cek.

Also for KPOC HR ye.

My e-mail is verdamnt[at]gmail.com

November 28, 2008 at 10:19 PM  

Dear Aidzeel..,
U can check my reply from gmail address.
Anyway thank for your comment.."when"... I really appreciate that.

November 29, 2008 at 10:04 AM