Yeah my company just had the annual dinner held at Berjaya Time Square Hotel.
No serious posting... Just some pictures from my company's annual dinner and nothing much i can say about it...


Invitation card


The red carpet ceremony ...


Special baloon decoration..Black n white

With my luv hubby




With ina, we took photo like actress in front of the lense of camera..hahaha.


With my colleagues Alvin and patner, hasrisal and wife

Aida is the Princess of the night


The rest of my colleagues who are having fun at the dinner


With my colleagues sujata,lia and ina

SO glitz and glamour ...Here are some pictures from that night

Haaa... tonite is our gala nite.. everyone were dressed up like oscar winners with Aida, Ann and Awin..,cun melecunss.. muhahahaha except me la.. I just recycle my dress for this dinner.. hehe because I'm broke this month.. so have save budget and cut cost for everything that I can.. terpaksela.. nak buat camne..


Miza and Fiza

And with my dear Rovina and Jun

The performance are started by Amy Search..teruja bila amy dendangkan lagu 'Tiada Lagi'..begini liriknya...Sia sia sudah, Kita jalin cinta, Bila hati selalu berbeda, Sampai kapan lagi, Ku harus menahan,Rasa kecewa di dalam dada....felling seketika..,layan!..., and the next performer is Anita Sarawak.. hehee.. best gila dia nyanyi.. superb and funny.. so everyone is laughing.. heheh..and the last performance is Jaclyn Victor...suara dia memang power malam tu...and show buddy lorren I tak tengok sibuk bergambar dengan kawan-kawan.



The performers with Amy search,Jaclyn Victor, Anita Sarawak and buddy lorren


Packing of door gifts...so sweet.

As a conclusion, this annual dinner was a successful even myself dont get anything on lucky draw ..~~huhuhu~~..,but it's ok.. maybe one day I can get the luck. Actually dapat door gift pun I am more than happy...*wink**wink*.
wassalam

0 comments: