.::. JUST THINKING .::.


I was just thinking today about places I wanted to go, things I wanted to see and the list seemed to keep getting bigger. I just thought to myself...there is so many things I want to do in my life, I want to go to "somewhere", I want to go backpacking though europe, there is so much in this world to see....and I want to see it all. I dont want to look back on my life when im old and say oh I wish I would have this or that. I want to look back on it and not regret anything Ive done. I just want to life to its fullest, all I want to do right now is travel and explore.Ive had an amazing time and im sure i'll write about it later but im just not in the cherry mood. Ive been thinking about my life the past year and all I could think was why me? why do these horrible things have to happen to me. It's just not fair, its not like there was anything I could have done. Everything seemed great up.


I wish I could go back I wish there was something I could have done...maybe there was...maybe this is my fault that things turned out so wrong, I had my chances to talk ..
but now those chances are gone and I have to accept my fate. This whole experiance
has royaly for me.Is right I am a different person,I know im mean, I dont want to be but
this whole ordeal has cause me to become this person its a person I dont like but cant
seem to help being. I wish I was someone else...I know I alot of thinking .

An alot of people think that they have it hard but they should be greatful for the life they were given. I am sorry if it seems like..I really dont have to right to...it just things are getting harder and im not sure how to deal with it anymore....



wassalam

0 comments: