.::. DISAPPOINTED .::.

I'm very depressed today, I have failed.

I tried to do something, and I didn't have the willpower, the strength to do it. I'm so upset, I just want to lay down and cry for days on end. I can't think about anything else.
Mungkin byk fikirkan tentang email semalam..I'm going to wallow in my misery .
I don't know what I am going to do now. Please excuse me, I'm going to go wallow in misery now. I hope I'll feel at least a little better tonight.

Said my friend, keep the dream alive, don't let it die, it's something deep inside, keeps inspiring me to try, don't stop and never give up, don't ever give up on me. Sometimes, life can place a stumbling block in your way, but you've got to keep the faith...

I have so many things to say but am too lazy to think and write here..ahhhh..write later...

wassalam

0 comments: