.::tHiNk::.

Think?

I supposed nothing can i said...

Ya Allah,

Forgive me for what i have sinned
I so lost in this world,

Show me the way home..
I want to go back...
Am i winning this battle of faith?
for I have hope...

Uncertainty...
Is sickening me...
Everyday I have to make a choice.
The choice that lead to another choice and it's keep cycle all the time.
Every passing moment is so intense it felt like you are standing in the middle
of highway and every lane is a fast lane. I want to be normal... but i can't...
Define "normal"? I have to pretend that everything is ok but it wasn't.
I can't believe this but I have to experience it anyway.

Allah,
give me power beyond my imagination.
Let me free from depression that I have.
To feel that I'm worthy to live my dream and to live this very life.
Vanish my uncertainty. Lend me back my wings...
so I can fly...
Soaring to the sky.

wassalam...

0 comments: