.::. WHY N WHY .::.

Sometimes people just love to point mistakes to someone else and never realise that they are doing the same thing.... the reason I'm blogging for the 1st time was to tell people what did I felt for that particular day or what did I want to do that day... sometimes I guess I'm also going overboard with my entry... arguing about someone else saying bad thing about something and becoming one of them also.... so sorry because I'm not that good in English and have tonnes of grammar and vocab to practice. Yes that really bad right....

But I'm not someone whom didn't realise my weakness...
yet I'm trying to pull all the strength to make sure I can speak n write in better English in the future... I'm glad that I used to go to one of the best primary school in my hometown... and I think that all primary school should
try to use the same kind of method that my former school used to make all their students love and know how to use English in their life... ops I think again I've out of the topic.... well arguing about something that really don't border your life is something but sometimes just wondering how would it change your life if that thing become something bad and
make your life worst? Just think of it...

Wassalam

0 comments: