05 April 2009
Day-7 : Makkah Al Mukkaramah.

After breakfast, we took a van to Tannaim to miqat.. During Tawaf and Sa’i I prayed so much. While at Masjid al-Haram now that I think of it, my thoughts never really strayed too much. I mean yes my thoughts wandered from time to time but from what I remember they wandered from praying to what to pray for. Which isn’t wandering too far? I had so much time to pray for so many things I think I remembered pretty much everyone at one point or another. And I did pray in general for anyone I might have forgotten as well. I prayed for a lot of important and big things and with so much time there and constantly praying I prayed for some of the smallest things as well. Which I realized while I was doing it but it came to mind so why not :). Every time we drink air zam-zam we recite the dua'.

Completed our 4th umrah around 10:30 am. Went for a shopping spree after Asar prayer and walk around kaabah. Hubby's and kids too tired to walk some more. Probably because he performed Umrah in the morning. So I said enough with shopping. It is not our main purpose.

After prayer, Hubby and kids went to the Hira’ cave. The place where Rasulullah received the first verse of AlQuran - Iqra". The mountain is quite high and i managed to climb .I did not follow him. I felt much better afterwards that I managed to wash some clothes.
Slept tighty at nigt.

With my sis Kak Lina, cousin Kak Mas and ros

My kid Amirul Faiz at the Hira’ cave.

Thats all for now, ...to be continued.

wassalam

0 comments: