Today is our wedding anniversary.. Alhamdulillah dgn kurniaan dan keizinan Allah.. nothing much we can do to celebrate this moment. However we did cherished and enjoyed every moment in our life, through hard time and good time. We are glad having one another to lean on and to share anything. Urguing, nagging, etc were normal for a married couple but through that we get to know our couple in a better way.

Hubby....

Sometimes I think about the first time I realized that I love you...
It was as if my eyes took a picture at that moment and stored it in my heart.

Sometimes I think about how much my life has changed because of you.

I think about you and your happiness..
about us and our life together..


and I realized that you are as much a part of me now as the air I breathe and the dreams I nurture.

But from time to time, I still like to remember the first time I looked into your eyes and
saw my future there.

I Love You


wassalam

0 comments: