Wake up early morning and I have extra energy to explore macau until late hehehehe..,
Lovely morning with blue sky and its not raining yeahhh….

Had breakfast at the hotel as usual and we started to pack our stuff.

The egg tarts of Macau will blow your mind away ... fabulous! I liked this, mmmmmh!



I’m in the city center which is very European. While there are parts of Hong Kong which seem very British, I don’t think the British left their stamp on Hong Kong as hard as the Portuguese left theirs on Macau.

The Portugese influence and past is still strongly present in Macau ...

The Macau Tower


I like this building...pink colour you!!

Yeahaaa..

OMG.. We travelled on foot a lot. And I mean A LOTTTT..!! Sampai sakit-sakit kaki lah dibuatnya..LOL. We didn’t do much except for taking some photos of the building.

It was already 12pm then. We’ve decided to go back to the hotel.

Check-out from my room..only one beg..oh no, more than one..hehe.


Around 2 we check-out from hotel and stulle bus take me to feri..going back to hongkong. I dont take many picture at Macau because my time is Macau to shot. May be I come again and visit many place to visit. Perjalanan ferry laju dari macau ke Kowloon mengambil sekitar 1 jam dan berlabuh di Jetty complex .

Inside the shuttle bus


~ HABOUR CITY~

Usai solat Magrib, kami menuju ke Central Hong Kong District, pusat beli-belah terkemuka di sini. Emhh, aktiviti shopping lagi.. Banyak pilihan dan harganya juga berpatutan, dari barangan berjenama sehinggalah yang dihasilkan di Hong Kong sendiri, rasanya lebih banyak masa perlu diperuntukkan untuk aktiviti shopping di sini.:)


~A Symphony of Lights~


A Symphony of Lights pernah tercatat di Guinness World Records sebagai “the world’s largest permanent light and sound show”.So... Fantastik!


I just sat there and look... completely captivated by their night view. There's a symphony of lights show at 8pm daily, best viewed from Avenue of Stars. The show is spectacular as the lights and lasers danced to the music.

It was really beautiful and with great views of the harbor. ... If you cannot afford it, spend at least one night.

I am really tired at night ....really really tired :)
wassalam

0 comments: