.::.fEeLiNg .::.


If I feel good, can i make the world a better place?
Can i spread the happy feeling to people around me?
Can a smile at my lips makes someone's day?
Or i have to put extra efforts for it?
An effort to make someone smiles,
an effort to make someone happy,
an effort to make someone's day?

How sweet!!! Am i that sweet?
Maybe for some people and maybe not for others.
I read somewhere about somebody says 'to the world,
you maybe just someone,
but to me you're the world'.

Can i be the world to someone? Maybe.
Someone that care about me,
someone that love me,
someone that dependent on me,
someone that i care and someone that care on me.

Do i have that someone?
I'm sure i do have that someone.

How about when i feel down? Sad? Feeling blue?
How it will affect my someone? Sure it will.
And how about if i am the one who make someone feel down,
sad, feeling blue? I'm sure that terrible.
Can i avoid it? I think i can try.

But how much i can control other people feeling? Not much.
I only can try, the outcome is depend on millions of other factors.
We only can love someone as much as we want,
but it still depend on our luck to get the same love back.
If we are lucky enough, we'll get more than what we give.
So we just do our part, leave the rest to take part.

Be thankful if we are lucky and
keep trying if we the luck is yet to be ours.

What do you think?

wassalam


0 comments: