.::. wHaT i NeEd NoW .::.


Is just a nap (yeah rite!!).

I do not know what happen to me today. It seems that I don't have the energy to work.
Where does all those 'motivation' gone to? At the time of writing this entry,
I am thinking none other than sleeping.

Hmm..could it be that Nasi kukus for lunch? Naaa.. don't think so. It's not Nasi Lemak that am having.. Isk... went off to sleep at 11pm (or earlier) last nite with a 'Patent It Yourself' book on me...in an attempt to read few pages before off to bed but it is only for few paragraphs and
I am already dreaming of bungee jumping in NZ.
*pandang calendar 2009*..hahaha

Mesti best kan...if..the bed is facing sunset..wind blows..we feel at peace..
erm...dreamer again..ros..ros..

wassalam.

2 comments:

wahhh..to NZ on 2009? nak ituttttt...:p

July 16, 2008 at 10:28 AM  

oooiii dreamer je ler..but If u have extra money why not...

July 16, 2008 at 11:17 AM