.::. lEt It Be .::.


At first thought, perhaps it’s how they do their work, flip-flop,
but on second thought...naaaaahhh..perhaps it’s their way to ask us to teach them how,
so they learn, and they can use it against us at a later stage. Well, you see,
it’s hard to be nice to people sometimes when you expect people will be nice
to you in return. It's hard to be kind to people when in return your
kindness is never and will never be appreciated.
I've been asked quite often of why I have to be nice to people when I know
that the person whom I be nice with, will never be nice with me and will never
appreciate it. On the face of it, my response will be something like – what’s wrong
of being nice to other homo sapiens?

Someone says to me that when you are being nice to someone but he/she seems
not to appreciate it, be content that perhaps the nicest thing is yet to come.
Sometimes the kindness comes from someone else that we least expect.
God works in such a mysterious way.

But along the way…I’ve picked up few lessons here and there…and yes,
I admit that sometimes, it is hard to be nice to people although it is nice to be nice.
At the moment, I just let it be. And I let it go.

Is the question ‘is it wrong to be nice?’ still relevant?

wassalam.

1 comments:

that's why its hard to please..i mean to please all people around us..and never expect good as return to watever favour u have done..dont get me wrong..this phrase have to read repeatedly...:p

July 15, 2008 at 9:25 AM