.::dReAmEr::.

Emmm....seronok jugak melayan angan-angan untuk mendapatkan sebuah kereta idaman. Hai....berangan ler..but angan2 ni kan boleh inject positve wave to our self.. it can motivate us to be hardworking to achive our aim / taget / angan2....am i rite? . Lagi pun kereta semua dah habis bayar so I think, I want to change my car 'The Power Of Dream'...
almost 7 year I'm drive this car and have a sweet memory...
but now I have many choince..
Either this...
*New Brother 'The Power of Dream'*


Or this....

But this one is nice too...
*My hubby like this car*


well ...maybe this...


Tough decision eh? It's ok.. the main thing is I'm are going to drive it,
people just look-and-see...:))

Ahhh well... Honda or Toyota or BMW...Erm...RUSH. The color? Stripes of colors.
Can ah? ;)
But at the end of the day, I'm going to drive it, handled it and taking care of it, so it is really up to me, my dear friend, which one that you prefer.

Any suggestions?

3 comments:

blog kamu cantik la, pilih yang paling mahal la

May 28, 2008 at 10:16 AM  

Yes...Of course I akan pilih yang paling mahal bcoz not my money pay every month....:)

May 28, 2008 at 11:24 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

May 28, 2008 at 5:11 PM